We are currently taking applications for a Nursing/Office Clerk:
Assists the with general daily clerical duties in the business office and assists the Nursing Human Resources Coordinator with duties related to staff scheduling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs general clerical duties as assigned including:
- a) General filing, photo copying and faxing.
- Photo copying for other departments
- Providing coverage for reception desks as needed
- Close charts for discharged residents
- Files forms, records and reports
- Assist with payroll functions
- Data entry of work schedules, incident/accident reports and employee in-services
- Assist the nursing human resources coordinator to maintain accurate employee schedules for proper payroll processing.
- assists with daily nursing staff assignment sheets, records staff call-offs, advises supervisor of potential staffing problems, helps to resolve the problem as directed..
- maintain accurate employee schedules for proper payroll processing
- Fill in for medical records clerk when needed to assist with resident appointment scheduling
- Fill in for central supply clerk when needed to assist with ordering items essential to resident care and stock appropriate items on the units.
- Upon completion of the paid feeding assistant program assists with feeding residents as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent
Strong computer skills including all aspects of Microsoft Office
Good interpersonal skills- treats residents, families/visitors and co-workers with courtesy. Must conform to established work hours and maintain an acceptable work attendance record.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs
Competitive wages and excellent benefits package including: Family health insurance, Vision, Dental, 403b Retirement Plan, and Life Insurance available.