Family Window Visits – Starting July 6th!
We are overjoyed to tell you we’ve been given the green light for window visits for our residents with their families! Starting July 6, 2020.
Where: Residents will be brought to the first floor Life Enrichment Center in front of the full length window. Family/Friend visitors will be located outside on our Vine Street front patio in front of the window.
- For now, visits are 15-minutes per resident and we ask that you limit visits to two persons visiting at a time as we get this started. This will allow us to maintain the required social distancing for both residents and their visitors who are outside on the patio. Please leave your pets home at this time.
- Visits will be scheduled with each floor having a specific day, with visiting times between 9:30 – 11:30 am OR 2:30 -4:30 pm. Visits are scheduled to allow time to sanitize the area between visits.
- Here’s the schedule for each floor:
Monday – 3rd floor
Tuesday – 5th floor
Wednesday – 2nd floor
Thursday – 4th floor
4. In order to accommodate the schedule and allow time for all residents to have an opportunity for a visit weekly, we can only accommodate visits that are scheduled by calling Lee Rutkowski at 570-344-6177 ext. 1175. Lee is there Monday through Friday from 8 am – 3:30 pm or drop an email to email@example.com. We will be finishing up the visit schedule by the day before, so please do not wait until the last minute to schedule as slots may be filled.
5. When you call to schedule your visit, Lee will ask for a cell phone number so that we may call you to come to the visiting area after it has been sanitized and is ready for your visit. This is also the phone number that staff will dial for the resident to speak to you during the visit.
6. Please park in the front of the building and stay in your car until called. When out of your car, please remember to practice safe social distancing, and everyone is asked to wear a mask at all times.
7. If it appears the weather won’t cooperate during your scheduled visit, please call during the day to check for cancellation or rescheduling. Our staff will call you if your loved one is ill or needs to reschedule.
8. As we continue to follow the regulations from the PA Department of Health, we will keep you posted on additional opportunities to connect with your loved ones.
9. Visits may be cancelled if their loved one is ill. Jewish Home staff will call as early as possible to alert family. Family would need to contact Lee to offer an alternative virtual visit or reschedule another in-person visit.
This is the first step in allowing visits, and as we open up more, we will keep you informed.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Call 570-344-6177 ext. 1175 to Schedule!