Rehabilitative Care – Scranton, Pennsylvania
We have built our reputation on years of clinical excellence, and are proud to offer a variety of rehabilitative services that can greatly enhance independence. Our modern, well-equipped therapy department, staffed by licensed physical, occupational, and speech therapists, offers:
- Power trainer machines for non-impact arm and leg exercise
- Parallel bars and stairs to improve gait and balance
- Ultrasound for pain, mobility, and wound healing
- Whirlpool, moist heat, ultrasound, and electric stimulation to relieve pain and improve mobility
- Short-term programs for transitioning from a hospital stay, staying safe at home, and other such needs
We also offer a Nursing Restorative Program, featuring unique protocols tailored to each resident’s needs, improving and maintaining ambulatory skills, building core strength, and fostering greater mobility.
Interested in learning more about our medical care services? Fill out the form below to promptly hear back from our admissions team or call us today at (570) 209-5778.