Rehabilitative Care – Scranton, Pennsylvania
We have built our reputation on years of clinical excellence, and are proud to offer a variety of rehabilitative services that can greatly enhance independence. Our modern, well-equipped therapy department, staffed by licensed physical, occupational, and speech therapists, offers:
- Power trainer machines for non-impact arm and leg exercise
- Parallel bars and stairs to improve gait and balance
- Ultrasound for pain, mobility, and wound healing
- Whirlpool, moist heat, ultrasound, and electric stimulation to relieve pain and improve mobility
- Short-term programs for transitioning from a hospital stay, staying safe at home, and other such needs
We also offer a Nursing Restorative Program, featuring unique protocols tailored to each resident’s needs, improving and maintaining ambulatory skills, building core strength, and fostering greater mobility.