Mission: Jewish Home of Eastern Pennsylvania and affiliated organizations are committed to develop and deliver customer-centric health and supportive programming and services to enhance the quality of life of older adults.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a leader in skilled nursing care, our 173 bed not for profit community in Scranton Pennsylvania, is seeking an experienced nursing administration professional to join our team as our Clinical Operations Executive.
Demonstrated leadership capabilities are required as this position manages two department head level subordinate directors who in turn supervise a total of 150 staff in the Nursing and Therapy Departments.
As regulations and requirements change at the federal, state, and local levels, this position is responsible to proactively lead the clinical teams to develop, educate, and implement facility level and system wide changes needed to meet new requirements.
Requirements for this position include:
- Knowledge of clinical information systems/software processes, care planning processes, regulatory standards and resident assessment. Prior experience with Point Click Care preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal and State standards and regulations which govern the operation of long term care facilities including: OBRA/State Regulations; OSHA; Nursing Boards/Nursing Practice; Restorative Nursing; state LTC reimbursement processes; and the use of Quality Indicators.
- Experience with care planning, documentation, reimbursement systems and standard government assessment tools such as MDS 3.0
- Strong knowledge of and skill in using personal computers and related software for word processing (such as Word), spreadsheet (such as Excel), presentations (such as Power Point) and electronic mail (such as Outlook), and clinical software applications.
- Skill of preparing written materials such as correspondence and reports to meet purpose and audience.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Registered Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Master’s degree in health services administration preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in long term care administration.
Excellent compensation and benefit package available, which includes Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurances, and 403 (b) retirement plan and paid time off.
Interested applicants may e-mail a resume to Mary Rose Applegate, NHA, Chief Operating Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Employment, Nursing|