Jewish Home of Eastern PA Patio Visits
Effective August 10, 2020, patio visits will be scheduled for residents in green zones on the following days:
- Monday – 3rd floor
- Tuesday – 5th floor
- Wednesday – 2nd floor
- Thursday – 4th floor
Visit times are from 9:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. (concluding at 11:30 a.m.) and 2:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. (concluding at 4:30 p.m.)
Visits are limited to 20 minutes.
- COVID-19 Screening Questions for Visitors >
- Visitors will be screened upon arrival before entering the patio area and educated to wear a mask, complete hand hygiene upon arrival and departure and are required to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet for the duration of the visit.
- Masks must be worn by residents and family/ friends during visits
- Social Distancing of 6 feet or more is to be maintained.
During the visits, Jewish Home staff will assure the next resident is ready to enter the Patio area visiting area after prior visit.
- We are limiting visits to adults and children over 12 at this time.
- No pets please
In addition to regular activity programs, we are continuing to provide Face time/Zoom visits along with in-person patio visits. There will be two time slots open on Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. Because these weekend slots are very limited, we ask your understanding. We will provide this on a rotational basis and give priority to family members who have had limited opportunities to participate in our weekly visits.